Gaṇeśa in Indian art and literature
Publisher: Publication Scheme in Jaipur
Written in English
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity) in art.,
- Indic literature -- History and criticism.,
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity) in literature.
|LC Classifications||NB1912.G35 Y33 1997|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||372 p. :|
|Number of Pages||372|
|LC Control Number||98900514|
- Cheesecake cupcakes and other cake recipes
- Black Bible Chroniclesposter
- American civilization; readings in the cultural and intellectualhistory of the United States
- Original anecdotes of Peter the Great.
- Pascal and Kierkegaard
- La grande faille dAfrique
- Olympian plays
- The Shell pilot to the South Coast harbours
- rebel rose
- Public relations body of knowledge.
- The Eternal Dreamer
- pragmatic approach to politeness and modality in the book review articles
- Export credit
- Biophysical impacts of Arctic hydroelectric developments
- Experience the Message
- Southwest Temple
- Banking reform in Southeast Asia
- English exercises
- Pocket guide to APA style
Gaṇeśa in Indian art and literature by Nirmala Yadav Download PDF EPUB FB2
Publications (Kim Plofker) Books: Mathematics in India, BCE CE, (working title), to be published by Princeton University Press, ().
(co-edited volume) Studies in the History of the Exact Sciences in Honour of David Pingree, ed. Burnett, J. Hogendijk, K. Plofker, and M.
Yano, Brill, (). Book Chapters and Journal Articles: (with Takanori Kusuba) "Indian. A new book of mine has been accepted for publication. It's a sequel to A Book of Pagan Prayer, this time solely a collection of prayers. The ones in the section on prayer on this site will be in it. (As I write more after the book is in final format, I'll be replacing the ones on this site with the new ones.) Art and Devotion at a Buddhist Temple in the Indian Art and Hindu Asceticism - Śiva and Viṣṇu as Masters of Art and Theology in the Bhagavata Art Art in the Dark - Buddhist Caves in Western Art in Tibet - Issues in Traditional Tibetan Art from the Seventh to the Twentieth.